> Personal, non-commercial
Personal, Non-commercial use
The conditions for personal. non-commercial use are as follows. You must meet
all of these conditions.
- The use of the photograph must be for a personal, non commercial project.
Examples include student papers or dissertations, or use on a personal web
- Non-profit use does not qualify as non-commercial use. Non profits should
go to the pricing page and request commercial pricing.
- A photo credit in legible type must be shown. The credit is "Photo:
Mathew Lodge / www.lodgephoto.com"
- If the use is a website or other electronic document that allows hyperlinks,
the credit must be a working link to http://www.lodgephoto.com/
- You must e-mail me for permission to use a photograph. Specify which photograph(s)
you want to use in your e-mail, and how they will be used. Assuming your use
is personal and non-commercial, I will send you written permission to use
- The license you receive will entitle you to one-time, non-transferrable
use for the personal project you specify. You cannot give the image to someone
else or re-sell it. If someone else wants a photograph, point them to this
Photo credit HTML
To cut and paste for your convenience:
<a href="http://www.lodgephoto.com/">Photo: Mathew Lodge / www.lodgephoto.com</a>
photos | Store | Shopping
Cart | Blog | About
Us | Join