Tag cloud3G 3GSM HSDPA GPRS EDGE 5D Mk II 50D architecture arezzo AT&T auto europe available camera cameras car car rental cell phones cheap chianti dan brown da vinci code driving europe florence france french front cover guide history italy london medieval mona lisa photography photoshop pictures programming rental scripting super tuscan taxes travel tuscany vacation vignamaggio villa wine wine-making wineries
Top Posts & Pages
- Going wireless in Europe: what you need to know about cell phones and tablets
- Going mobile in Europe part 2: data services
- Set up your iPhone for Europe and save money
- What kind of power adapter do I need in Europe?
- Plug converters / adapters for Europe
- The simple five-step guide to renting a Villa in Italy or France
- How to phone home from Europe
- What is Chianti Classico wine?
- spain villas on The story behind the picture: Villa Vignamaggio
- marylou431 on Set up your iPhone for Europe and save money
- Traveler on Going wireless in Europe: what you need to know about cell phones and tablets
- Chianti travel guide wine areablog.welcometuscany.it tuscany travel blog on What is Chianti Classico wine?
- CC on Going wireless in Europe: what you need to know about cell phones and tablets
Category Archives: italy
A trip to Tuscany inevitably means a glass of red Chianti Classico for most visitors. But what makes a Chianti wine special? Chianti Classico must come from grapes grown in a strictly defined area of the Chianti hills between Florence … Continue reading
Figuring out how to power cameras and other gadgets in Europe can seem tricky, but it’s easy enough once you know how. Related Posts:Plug converters / adapters for EuropeSet up your iPhone for Europe and save moneyHow to phone home … Continue reading
We recently got back from a photo trip to Tuscany, where we got to see the July Siena Palio. This short (1 min 30 sec) video gives you a glimpse of the intense emotions of the Sienese around their favorite … Continue reading
Travelling with your AT&T iPhone to Europe? Here’s how you can make sure it works when you get there and avoid a giant bill when you get back. Who doesn’t like to save money? First, a quick note for Verizon … Continue reading
Renting a villa in Italy, France or Spain isn’t just for millionaires or recluses. Perhaps surprisingly, villa rental can be more reasonable than staying in a hotel, especially if you’re a family a larger group (though being a millionaire does help … Continue reading
Phoning home from Italy, France, the UK or indeed anywhere else in Europe is easy since all countries in the European Union agreed on one standard way of making international calls. You dial two zeros (00), the country code, and … Continue reading
Eagle (Aquilla) contrade members and their shadows, Siena, Tuscany You might be forgiven for wondering what is going on in this photograph. It is a vertical view down onto the heads of a bunch of grown men in medieval yellow silk outfits waving large flags. You can only tell they’re … Continue reading